Last Modified: 2019-04-18
Podfonts was created by WhiteFish Creative Ltd (The Company) The Company registered in England and Wales with company number 11042372
Podfonts is available under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The cc-by-4.0 license permits almost any use subject to providing credit and license notice
Usage of Podfonts
Podfonts can be used for private and commercial projects, open source projects and everything else.
- Use Podfonts in commercial projects
- Use Podfonts in private projects
- Use Podfonts in public projects
- Use Podfonts in Open Source projects
- Use Podfonts in Mobile and Desktop Applications
- Use Podfonts in Documents
- Link back to podfonts.com to attribute our logos
- Use the Podfonts Logo to link back to podfonts.com
- Use Podfonts name within the name of your Project/Application
- Use the Podfonts Logo as a sign/symbol of endorsement of your project without express persmission
All brand icons are copyright and trademarks of their respective owners.
The use of these trademarks is not a sign of endorsement by trademark holder by The Company
Please do not use brand logos for any purpose except to represent the company, product, or service to which they refer.
The Company does not take any responsibility and are not liable for any damage caused through use of products or services obtained through this website or any other channel, be it indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including but not limited to damages for loss of business, loss of profits, interruption or the like).
Podfonts is provided as is, without any warranty at all. The Company provides no guarantees, including but not limited to a service level agreement.
The Company also provides no guarantee of availability of service around the website of the Content Distribution Network (CDN).